FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT350 AND GT350R 5.2L SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS. UP TO 1,100+ HP FROM A BOLT-ON!
The Mustang Shelby GT350’s 5.2L DOHC engine has a flat-plane crankshaft that gives the car an engine scream that is the envy of sports cars world-wide, and its naturally aspirated 526hp from the factory combines that luscious sound with the bite to back up the bark. The ProCharger HO Intercooled Supercharger System, complete with a P-1SC-1 head unit making 6.5psi of boost, a 1,100hp capable air-to-air intercooler and a ready-to-go tune, adds 175+ HP to that, taking the supercharged GT350 to the 700HP level!
That’s not enough for your power-greedy right foot? Then step to the new and improved Stage II Systems and Tuner Kits to crank out an impressive 877 HP (at the crankshaft!) thanks to more research and development by our Engineering team on the 5.2L Voodoo engine. A slight increase in boost of 9 psi and enhanced tuning give this Pony car the performance it deserves for a late model high performance car.
The ProCharger GT350 Mustang supercharger system comes 100% complete with a robust CNC billet bracket design, 8-rib dedicated drive, SFI-approved aftermarket balancer, handheld programmer, 95lb (1,000cc) injectors, and a highly effective air-to-air intercooler designed specifically for the GT350 capable of 1,100+ HP. The bolt-on installation is easy with standard hand tools and a floor jack, with no permanent modifications, no motor mount changes, no trimming/cutting, and no bending of any factory parts–not to mention OEM-style fit and finish.
DETAILS OF THE STAGE II INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
- P-1SC-1 ProCharger self-contained supercharger
- Large, front mounted air-to-air intercooler
- 8-rib dedicated supercharger drive system
- SFI Balancer included with system
- 95lb Fuel Injectors included with system
- nGauge tuning device included with system
- OEM quality bolt-on design, Fits under stock hood
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- 100% reversible, No cutting, or trimming
- Self-contained oiling head unit, with CNC billet gear case and impeller
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Black intercooler finish
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction (P & D serise only)
- P-1X up to F-1A-94 head units available
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade (for cars over 750HP, or those that want a loud bypass)
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of Blue Oval Muscle Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.